Advanced Certificate in Nutrition
From: $100.00 Inc GST $100.00 x 25 Fortnights
400 hrs (24 months)
Yes unlimited by email
About this Course
- Introduction to Nutrition
- The Digestive System
- Absorption and Enzymes
- Energy Value of Foods
- Carbohydrates and Fats
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Nutrient Disorders
- Cooking and it’s Effect on Food and Nutrition
- Food Processing and Nutrition
- Recommended Daily Intakes of Nutrients
- Planning a Balanced Diet
- Assessing Nutritional Status and Needs
- Timing Meals and Needs of Special Groups
- Nutrient Imbalance and Disease
- Dental Problems
- Fibre and Diseases of the Bowel
- Different ways of Eating
- Food Toxicities and Sensitivities
- Food Toxicity and Poisoning
- Detoxification or Body Cleansing
- Consulting and Giving Advice on Diet
4. Suggested Electives: select ONE
Your TutorJodie Walpole Bachelor of Applied Science (Food & Nutrition), Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching
Jodie is a qualified Nutritionist and Advanced Practitioner in Life Coaching.
Jodie brings to Careerline over 15 years corporate nutrition and health experience as a result of working for several large multinational food and beverage companies. Jodie is passionate about all aspects of nutrition, health and wellness with particular interest in weight management and childhood obesity.
More recently Jodie completed her Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching course and is a certified Life Coach with hours of practical experience. As a Life Coach Jodie enjoys working with clients to close the gap between where they are currently in their lives and where they want to be.
Jodie is also an experienced tutor enjoying the challenge of working with students to reach their full potential.